Flower Soft

I am trying to be better about using things I have before I go out and buy new stuff (it never works). I bought this flower soft while on our trip and I love it. I wish I bought more colors. The stamp set is from Stampin Up and I love this one. It can be used for all seasons. Oh the name of the set is Branch Out. Just love those little boots. The wording set is Live Laugh Love from Stampin Up as well. This week I haven't been on my game. I bought something that was very expensive and I forgot to use my 15% discount, duh!!! This morning I realized I did not redeem my free stamp set from Stamp set, too late. That is just a few things this week, but life goes on. Don't forget to sign up for my blog and to receive alert when I have update my blog. Have a creative day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!