Happy Birthday!!!




So it looks like my cards and other crafts this week are all about Birthdays!!! I am sharing with you something every card maker should have in his or her tool box, crystal lacquer. I love to use Stampin Up Crystal Effects. There are color ones out there and I was able to find these at Arlington Scrapbook Convention. I am a tool junkie!!!There isn't a better day for me than to find some new tool. I added red lacquer to the cherries to make them stand out more and you will notice the clear on the icing. I am trying to figure out to add my gypsy file so you can make this card. Once I found out how to post files I will or if you know how please help me.

Card Recipe:

Certain Celery card base 8 x 6 scored at 4

Pink Designer Paper 5 ¾ x 3 ¾

White layer- 4 ½ x 3 1/8 with green layer 1/16 larger

Please don't forget to sign up to follow my blog and have a creative day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!