Wish Big



Do you have a cartridge that you haven't used in a very long time? Doodlecharms was the cart that I had to have when I bought my baby bug many years ago. I thought about an ice cream cone and this cone is super cute. I welded the ice cream cone on my gypsy and added as many toppings that I would like to see on my cone. Lastly I added some glitter to the ice cream. I have a plan for a video but since I have lost my voice from being sick it may have to wait. Please don't for get to sign up if you would like to receive emails when I post to my blog! I love to hear for you, please a comment. As always have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!