it's your day

Happy Sunday!  I thought for sure I would post something last week but I was busy making shirts for my girls.  I am furiously making birthday cards for friends because my card stash is extremely low.  Stampin Up has new alcohol markers called Blendablities and of course I had to have some, right?  I so needed these markers, right?
The color I used was costal cabana and it is very similar to my pattern papers.

Not to long ago I spent some time shopping at the Scrapbook Convention and I got tons of paper stacks for $2 each. I love it!

Here is a front view of the card.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!