hello

Happy Monday!  Don't you just love when you use something old and it looks all new to you.  I found this little guys hanging out in a bucket of stamps and it was calling my name to color.  I quickly grabbed my Stampin Up Blendabilities markers to give the little guy a makeover.  

Once again I used that cheap paper for the background.  Isn't the chevron paper delicious?  I love it so much I did not want to cut it.  This paper is Doodlebug Designs and I found it at Hobby Lobby. Yum!!!

 
I cut the "hello" from a cricut cart "Cursvie". Then I went over it with Stampin Up Blendabilities markers and it turned out too cute.
Isn't the chevron paper delicious?  I love it so much I did not want to cut it.  

I hope you have a fantastic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!