#Talk Nerdy To Me

Happy Monday! While at Scrpabook convention two weeks ago I scored with some cheap stamps and paper. When I mean cheap, the stamps cost me $1.50 and there were at least twelve stamps in the container.   I believe the designer is My Mind's Eye.  
If you know the recent song that is played on the radio, then this might sound familiar to you.  The song is Talk Dirty to Me but I don't speak that language so I changed it.  *SMILES*

Stop back by tomorrow to see the another fun card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!