Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday!
It really felt good to have a yummy breakfast with my family this morning and then spend hours in my craft room creating cards and doing other things.  
 
There is a paper stack call Simple Stories paper stack and it is filled with polka dots and chevrons.  
You can get this paper at Hobby Lobby.  I love this paper stack!
  Once again I used my favorite cart of them all, Artiste.  There is something yummy about this cart and then all the fun stamps you can by for Close to My Heart. 


Have a great and I will definitely have more this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!