Love Makes Christmas a Delight!

Happy Wednesday! I was digging yesterday through my paper stash and found this fun scrappin kit from Stampin Up.
This kit was sold by Stampin Up many years ago.  I love that chocolate paper with the big red and green stripes in this kit.  But oh wait, did you notice the embellishments.  All the embellishments come ready to stick and they are made with thick materials making my Christmas card for today a cinch.
I just added different layers to my card.
Here is a close up on the label.
I hope you have a great day and stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!