A Very Merry Christmas (Tutorial)

Happy Monday!  I hope you are having a great day.  We are stuck in the house and I have time to write a card tutorial.   
Begin with a 4 ¼ x 11 piece of cardstock.  I decided to have pool party from Stampin Up as my base.  My top layer is 3 7/8 by 5 1/8 with the second layer 1/16 larger than the top.  Of course my designer paper is from the Martha Stewart Christmas pad collection.

Before I glued the layers together I made a faux ribbon string.  I use a very small ribbon and stuck it to the front with the remaining taped down to the back.  Since the ribbon is big and bulky, I simply used my glue gun to adhere it to the card. 
 
Next I cut and stamp the ornament from Close to My Heart, Very Merry Christmas set.  This set can be used with Artiste cartridge.


To give my ornament some sparkle, I lightly sprayed it with glue then dumped sparkles all over it.  Last I added diamond stones to the ornament. I hope you find this tutorial useful today.  Even if you don’t have the exactly the material listed in my tutorial, you can adapt to your needs.  Don’t forget to sign up for my blog and email. Enjoy your day!

Supplies: 
Stampin Up Pool Party Cardstock




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!