Scrapbook Convention

Hi there,
I know it has been a very long time since posted anything but life has been very busy.  I now see the light.  School is out which means no emails, paper work, or teaching for the next 10 weeks!!! Love the summer.  
I know it is summer when Scrapbook convention is here.  Tomorrow I will spend countless hours shopping, learning, and walking.  Cannot wait to share what I found at Scrapbook convention.  I will see you next week to share my fun finds.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!