Happy Father's Day!

Happy Saturday Everyone!  Oh my, where did the week go?  Last Saturday I had a chance to go to scrapbook convention and it was a blast.  I got a chance to be up close with the man himself, Tim Holtz.  So that was wonderful. He was so sweet to take time to smile for the camera.
 Later that night our air conditioner went out!!! If you don't know already I live in Texas and it is June!!!  My hopes of making fun cards with my new stuff was shattered by this unfortunate event.  I spent the whole week having repair people in and out of my house.  My craft studio was extremely hot and I could not stand to be in there more than 5 minutes.  I miss out making cards for the men in my life this year.  Everything is working properly and we all are ok!  Thank God!
Now I only have today and tomorrow to make my hubby two cards.  And what is a card without a mustache?
You know I had to do it.  I grabbed the mustache from Artiste cart and then stamped with black ink.  I stamped happy Father's day with Indigo Island from Stampin Up's Delightful Dozen.  Stop by tomorrow to see a different father's day card.  

  • Basic Black Cardstock- 4 1⁄4” x 11” piece
  •   Whisper White Cardstock-3” x  3 3/4" and scrap for the mustache and sentiment
  • Sweet Shop DSP-4” x 5 1⁄4” piece 

    Be Creative!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!