There's no man like a snowman!

Happy New Years!  I am so grateful to see another year.
Most of my buddies know that I really love snowmen.  I really don't know why I like snowmen but I do.
My card today has a very cute snowman.   I got him from Winter Frolic.  He is cut at 3.08 and shadow 3.14.
I made my own designer paper by adhering strips of paper together on a white cardstock.  I believe the strips are cut down to 1/4 inch.  After all the paper were glued down I trimmed around the cardstock to make it even.

I used Peachy Keen stamps for the face.

Sometimes when I don't have a stamp to fit my card I google my theme to find a sentiment. Yesterday I googled snowman sayings and I found a blog with tons of snowman wording.  You will find the link at the bottom of my post.  I typed my wording in Word and printed it off.  Then I used a Stampin Up label to cut around it. 

Here is the snowman face from Peachy Keen.

Supplies:
Stampin Up DSP (retired)
Snowman from Winter Frolic
Stampin Heart Punch
Stampin Up framelit
Wording from Debby


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!