I Owl-ways Love You

Happy Thursday!
Here is another card with those stinkin cute owls.  I cannot get enough of those owls.
I purchased the cut file from the Silhouette Online store.  
I used a Hero Arts Clouds stamp for the background with Stampin Up Pacific Point ink.  To get a nice coverage use a brayer to apply the ink.

I was able to get the stamp from Joann's for 50% perfect off.  Joann has a large selection online.

Don't be afraid to use your handwriting when making a card.  Mine isn't at all perfect but it gets the job done.


Supplies:
Stampin Up DSP
Stampin Up Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette cardstock
Stampin up Early Expresso and Pacific Point ink
Hero Arts Clouds stamp
Silhouette 
Lori Whitlock Owl set cut file

Don't forget to sign up for my blog!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!