lots of love in 2013

Happy Saturday!!!
Are you getting ready for the new year?  Have you chosen a good New Years' Resolution?  I think I may try to be a better poster this year.  Last year was very challenging for me since I was pregnant and I had to move to a new craft room. 
 I made a card to inspire all of us to love more in the new year.  I stepped out of my comfort zone and made a large size card for a change.  I really like but I am not for sure how many I will make in this size.  My card today is a 9 1/4x 4 in card.  Super Sized!
My inspiration came from the ball drop in New York and I wanted to have fun with making this card.  

You can see I added crystal effects for the dropping ball to give the appearance of a slippery wintery pole.

"lots of love in" was cut out with my Silhouette cutter.



The numbers are from one of my favorite font carts...Don Juan. 
I have waited for the cart for so long and when I was asked for my Christmas list this is one cart that was at the top of my list.


Supplies:
American Craft Glitter Paper
Stampin Up Crystal Effects
Don Juan Cart
Silhouette cutter
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!