Guess Whooo Loves You

Happy Sunday!  I got a chance to play with my latest toy Santa brought for me.  
It is a Silhouette Cameo and it is amazing!  One perk... there is a library full of designs and I can purchase whatever design I want, whenever.  Today's project is from the Silhouette library and this thing is so stinkin' cute.  When I saw this owl I thought about my baby shower.  My fabulous girlfriend, Tonya, threw me a baby shower and she had owl on everything.  So when I saw this I had to get it.
This owl is really a pillow box!  Lori Whitlock is the designer of this stinkin' cute owl.  
I chalked this bird up with Stampin Up! chalks. 
A little white gel pen to add some details.

This bird is very large.

Here is another view of the bird.

Here is what I stuff the bird with.  I believe I fill it with 8 fun size bars.

Enjoy your day and if you are feeling "pin"spired, please hit the PIN IT button below.

Don't forget to sign up for my blog!

Hugs,

Kim
Pin It

Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo
Stampin Up cardstock and dsp
Stampin Up chalks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!