Hello...friend

Happy Monday!  Where did the time go?  I was so busy with my family for the last few days that I haven't posted anything.  Last week I was doing a little shopping on Stampin Up website and noticed their Digital Studio has changed.  My Digital Studio has gotten an upgrade.  Of course I wondered what the difference between this program vs. the last one.  I downloaded it for free and I am amazed by all of the fun upgrades.  I was especially excited to share this part with you, now I can export SVG files from MDS2.  WHAT!!!  Stampin Up carries so many new punches / dies and they are dirt cheap. I can now send files to my Cricut or Pazzles.  Love it!!!  If you haven't tried MDS then click here for a free trial.  I am sure you will love it. In honor of the new launch of MDS2, I will create all digital items this week. Enjoy your day!


Supplies:
Stampin Up My Digital Studio 2
Stampin Up Bandstand designer paper
Stampin Up Label Collections 1
Stampin Up Sunny Day Stamp Set

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!