Happiest Birthday Wishes...

Happy Wednesday!!! I hope you are having a great day.  I am still exhausted from our trip and I think the older I get the harder it is to recover from everything.  So I am glad this card took about ten to fifteen minutes to make.  Let's get started.  A2 size card with a 5.5 x 4 in. layer from DCWV Sweet stack.  
Love this paper!

The label is from Elegant Edges and was cut at 2.25 in. and the second layer at 2.5 in.  I added some dazzling diamonds to the edge of the label.  One way to make the stamp to pop is to add different colors to each line of words.  Fun!


Fun lollipops!!! I found this on my Mickey Mouse cart.  I used stickles to make swirls.
Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow!
If you are feeling"Pin"inspired hit the pin it button!
Sign up for my blog and/or email alerts.
Pin It

Supplies:  
Stampin Up Happiest Birthday Wishes
Stampin Up Markers
Stickles
DCWV The Sweet Stack
Cricut Elegant Edges and Mickey and Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!