Season's Greetings


Happy Tuesday! 
Really fast post today but lots of beautiful pictures.
I love this card.  This card is a square card and a few elements.  This was so easy to make that this may be the card I choose to send out this winter.  So yesterday's card had Martha Stewart tinsel and I decided why not this card.  I got this fancy Christmas paper from Stampin Up two years ago and the teal tinsel matched perfectly.  

You really can't tell that there is shimmery glitter on the snowflake but believe me the snowflake is sparkly.

Last year Stampin Up had this hostess set and I had to have it.  I just cannot remember the name of it.

Here is another pic!
Enjoy your day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!