Deck the Halls


Happy Monday!  I hope you had an awesome weekend.  I always enjoy the time with my family.  What a fun card today, huh?  So let's jump right into the details of this card.  This card is a 5x5 card from kraft cardstock.  The top layer is 4.5 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and some holiday paper to cover half of the layer. 
I used Martha Stewart silver tinsel to cover the edge of the layers.  

I printed the poinsettia from the Snow Angel and added some extra shading with chalk.

I cut one poinsettia in separate layers so I could add some depth with dimensional stickers.

Lastly I stamped this label with Stampin Up 
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  If you are feeling "Pin-inspired"hit the pin it button!
Don't forget to sign up for my blog/email alerts.

Pin It
Supplies:
Kraft cardstock
Cricut Snow Angels
Cricut Imagine
Stampin Up en Français and Merry &Type
Martha Stewart Tinsel
Stampin Up Real Red, Old Olive, and Early Expresso
Stampin Up Chalks

2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas card. Love the colors you chose. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!