Fabric Friday {tutu}


Happy Friday!  Fast post today.  I have been working on something fun today and I did not get a chance to post it.  Boo.  I was so excited but something was funky about it.  I will continue to work on it over the weekend and I hope to post it. 
One tutu I made for my daughter for Independence day.  I should have straighten it out a little more.

Here is the bow she wore of the fourth.




Ok this is funny.  I was dying to make a newborn tutu and I did as you can see.  However, I don't have a baby to model it.  So I used my daughter's bunny as a model.  I have some many friends who are expecting and maybe they will be able to use it. Enjoy your weekend!
Don't forget the hit the Pin it Button!
Sign up to follow my blog and/or email alerts.
 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!