Congrats


Happy Thursday Crafters!  I hope you had a fun day yesterday with good food, friends, and fireworks.  I know the day went by way too quickly.  Now there is a long stretch of time where the nothing to really make cards for but I am considering Christmas in July.  
Today card is all about destashing your stash.  Over the years you and I have bought tons of the things that we put away and never to see it again.  My goal is to pull things out this week that hasn't been touched in many months or even years.  I have tons of paper, stamps, and dies I haven't utilized in years.  So here we go...wish me luck.
 I have a small card tutorial today.  My card is an A2 size card with two sizes of layers.  The longest layer is 3.5 x 1.25 and the shortest is 1.75x 1.25.  I used two different designer papers and cut them exactly where I found the most fun pattern. I bought Prismacolor pencil like three years ago and I used three yellowish colors for the flowers. Use black embossing powder to ensure the outline will stand out. Lastly I stamp Congrats on very vanilla.
I think my card come out cute.  Not my normal color choices.

The butterfly is Stampin Up Beautiful Butterflies.

Another look at the flowers.  Don't forget the hit the Pin it Button!
Sign up to follow my blog and/or email alerts.

Tomorrow Fabric Friday!!!

Supplies:
 Basic Grey Cucumber
Prismacolor color pencils
Stampin Up Embrace Life and Tagtastic
Stampin Up Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla
Stampin Up Early Expresso
Stampin Up Beautiful Butterflies



 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!