You are so Appeeling!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  The last two days have been so busy with a dance recital and pool time.  Boy time flies when you're having fun.  My daughter had her dance recital and she was beautiful little dancer.  Then on Monday we met with friends to sit in a pool to beat the heat.  
I am in love with mustaches.  I know that sounds weird but it is something about a men with a mustache.  LOL
Here is my card for today...
I used my imagine to color and cut the banana in Stampin Up colors Very Vanilla and Delightful Daffodil.   I added some texture with a Stampin Up embossing folder.  

One reason I fell in love with my Pazzles is because of the writing capabilities.  I can use any font I have on my computer.

If that mustache doesn't make you laugh then I don't know what will.

Enjoy!


Supplies:  Cricut Imgaine- Create a Critter
Pazzles
Colors- Delightful Daffodil, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!