Here is my story plus a quick card!

Happy Saturday Everyone!  I know it has been a very long time since I posted something on my blog and here is the reason why.  My hubby and I found out in March we are expecting our second little one!  Boy, oh boy we are extremely excited that we are blessed to be expecting again.  Our daughter just turned five and I am totally out of practice.  So when I found out I had every intentions on keeping up with my blog and card making.  However, you know that ever pregnancy is different.  Words cannot express how extremely tire and sick I was during the first trimester.  There aren't any complaints here at all because I was chosen to become this little one's mother.  Thank you for your kind emails and concerns.  I appreciate your thoughtfulness.  

 On to the card for today!!! You will be amazed on how fast this card was easy to make.  I think it took all of ten minutes.  The white card is 5.5 x 4.25 with polka dot paper to fit the top.  The heart is from the craft room and the mustache is from Pazzles' library.  I printed Happy Father's Day in the font Boys R Gross and punch it out with my Stampin Up window punch.  Done!  Have a creative day!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new addition!!! Hopefully your next trimester will go smoothly and the sickness fade away, God Bless you and family..Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the baby wishes Netta! My hubby and I are extremely thrilled about our new addition. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!