Your Story Book

Happy Monday!  Every now and then my mother in law ask for pictures of my daughter and I always hate just sending pictures in the mail without decorations.  One fast way to send pictures is to make a your story book and decorate the front.  Here is the book I will send off this week to her.  The technique to coloring this stamp is poppin pastels.  If you have never watched my video on making a your story book or if you need a refresher then click on the video below.  Have a great day!









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!