I'm Back with a Birthday card

I'm Back!  I really needed that time off to recoup from work and other things in my life. Today is my hubby's birthday and I couldn't ask for a better man.  I met the man of my dreams over 14 years ago and I won't have it any other way. Sometimes it is very hard to come up with a card to express the way I feel for him but I always manage to figure something out.  It would be easier to purchase a card from the store but it wouldn't have the same feelings behind it.  Here is my attempt to make a card for the man of my dreams.  Of course I couldn't have my daughter sign this card so I made one just for her.






Supplies:
Imagine
Blossom Cart
SweetTreats
Cricut Craftroom Cricut Essentials Cart
Itty Bitty Backgrounds from Stampin Up

  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!