Happy Friday!!! Since I got my new toy from my amazing hubby I have been trying to do different things.  A couple of years ago I tried to applique a design I bought and it was disaster.  I had fabric where is shouldn't be, threads going everywhere, and I was a crying fool.  Fast forward and here I am appliqueing with embroidery.  I have moved up in the world.
Stampin Up has this fabulous designer fabric and I love it! The name of this fabric is Flirtatious and now you can see why I chose it make a Vday shirt.  This fabric is free during Sale-a-brations.  If you are interested in getting some free fabric send me an email.
Have a great Friday!!!



Recipe:
Embroidery Machine
Stampin Up Designer Fabric Flirtatious
Thread
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!