be my valentine

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are having a great day.  I am all about making easy cards and here is an example of one.  The size of the card is A2 a.k.a 5 1/2 by 4 1/4.  I cut three pieces of designer paper-2 at 2 x4 and the other 1 1/2 x4.  I used the same paper but just used the backside of center piece.  Gotta love double sided paper.
Next I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso and Real Red then punched it out with a label punch.  Enjoy your day!



Supplies: (all Stampin Up unless otherwise noted)
P.S. I Love You
Real Red and Blushing Bride CS
Valentines DSP
Ink-Early Espresso and Real Red
Label Punch
Heart Punch

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!