new years baby

Happy New Years!!!
Another year gone and a new one just begun! I am so excited about the change. I was somewhat ready for 2011 to past. I hope this year brings lots of love, hope and happiness. I wonder if there are any babies born today on this special day? So I made a card for all babies born today. I made a cut file for this card and you are more than welcome to download it. You will find the cut file at the bottom of this post and on the cut files page.
Enjoy your first day of the year!







new years baby.gypsy

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!