2012 Pillow Box

Hey Crafters! I hope you are having a great Thursday. Today I was thinking about some fun treat box I could make for a New Years Eve party and here what I came up with. This quick tutorial will help you figure out how to make the rosettes from Ribbons and Rosettes Cart.



-I cut (6) 1.75 in tall rosette from page 56. If you don't have the cricut pick tool then it may take several minutes to punch all the holes out with scissors. Just get the pick tool.



-Line up the rosettes on a scoring tool to ensure straight lines.


- Accordion fold the creases and adhere the tabs to the end of another rosette.


- I love making rosettes but it can be tricky getting the flower to lay flat. I use a hot glue gun to make sure it sticks to a 1 in circle. The pillow box is from Something to Celebrate. 2012 is from Cindy Loo. Use the hot glue to adhere the rosette to the front of the pillow box. Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!