I have to really honest about the girl scouts' cookies the other day, I ate the small baggie.  When I looked at my blog those cookies kept calling my name.  I could not resist!!!  I was weak. I am sure you are thinking in your mind "Kim, there are more cookies on your blog today".  I  ran out of cookies so we had to bake some last night.  I made a gable box with Pazzles today. One reason I love the Pazzles is because of the scoring ability.  
Here is my pattern with score lines!!! Cannot get any better than that.

Just added those yummy cookies!

If you haven't played with Copic markers and airbrush system, loads of fun.  I used Spellbinders oval and scallop die to  make this label.

Enjoy your day!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!