Happy Thursday Everyone!  If you know me you know I love Martha Stewart's craft stuff.  I can spend all day looking through her books, online resources, and crafts.  When I saw this particular cartridge I knew I had to have it. Yes, it was made for the Cricut cake but I did not see any rules stating I could not use it with my expression.  This cartridge is Elegant Cake Art and the heart is found on page 38. I cut one doily and two scalloped hearts to make this box.  I used Stampin Up Pink Pirouette with Very Vanilla. Enjoy your day!
  






One of my favorite candies :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!