watch your heads






I hope you are having a great Thursday so far. I am in love with airbrushing and copic markers. I love how I can design a background just for my needs. My card today is a 5 in pop up card. I took a white 5 x 10 white cardstock and scored it at 5. I used copics airbrushing system to color my background. The Headless Horseman is from Happy Hauntings and it is cut at 3. If you are not familiar on creating a pop up card sign me a message and I will make a tutorial for you. Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!