trick or treat




HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I am so ready for the weekend. My good friend convinced me to go skating with her last night and let me tell you it was so fun to watch me hit the floor. I did get up with up with very little dignity (all I could mustered up) and continued to skate. It was too funny! My project today is candy box. I used the Ultimate Crafters Companion to make the box. I believe my box is a 4x4. I made the belly band with black and purple paper. The band is cut to 12 x1.5 with the layer being slightly smaller. I also used Martha Stewart punch to add the spider web border. Have you noticed I love Martha's tools. This box will be perfect for any candy to give a friend.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!