you're so stinkin' cute




you're stinkin cute is really stinkin cute. I bought some stamps last week and I really wanted to used it on the stunk from Create a Critter cartridge. I made the card using elegant edges and my gypsy. I just love using Stampin Up My Digital Studio for the designer paper. The paper is Berry Blossom with coordinating papers of Calyso Corral and Wysteria. The stunk is layered on a spellbinders die and I cannot remember the name. If you have any question on my card please leave a comment. Don't forget to sign up for my blog and/or email alerts. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!