you're a dream come true

Hey crafters I hope you are having a great day!!! I am not sure why I decided to go with the mermaid today but it is so much fun. My card is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. I started off with airbrushing the background with copic markers. Love it. Next I cut out the seaweed at various sizes and used a cuttlebug embossing folder to create texture. The mermaid is cut 3 inches with all the part portioned to the mermaid. The face is from Peachy Keen, love it.The colors I am using is from Stampin up, Regal Rose, Blushing Bride, Pear Piazzas, and some brown. I used a stamp from Stampin Up with a glue stamp pad to achieve the glittery ocean floor. Lastly I made my own transfer for the title. If you are not for sure on how to make transfer let me know and I can put a tutorial together for you. Don't forget to sign up for my blog and/ or email alerts. Have a creative day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!