Princess Birthday

We were invited to a birthday and it seems although the little loves princesses just like all girls. We bought her a princess outfit and found this bag for the costume. I always try to make the card for every celebration and I really needed a princess card. I did not want to cut all the pieces out from the cricut so I decided to download a picture off the internet (I just googled it) and have my pazzles cut it out. So my pazzles cut out the princesses and I stamp Happy Birthday Princess. Too easy!!
Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Strange that you have a copyright notice on your blog and expect people to respect it when you just violated Disney's copyright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. The idea behind this is so other crafters will not take my exact copy of my crafts and copy it to publish or sell.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!