Let's Celebrate

Happy Birthday to somebody. I don't know of any birthdays today but I wanted to make this card. I guess this could be anything. This card is A2 size with the top layer being 5 1/4 by 4. I airbrushed the sky with copic markers. The images are from Birthday Bash and Create a Critter. The banner is from Birthday Bash and it cut right at 4 inches. I used my gypsy to delete some of the bird parts so I could stamp a face. This stamp set is from Peachy Keen. Lastly I added stickles to the orange parts to give it some sparkle. Have a creative day!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!