Friends

Hey crafters!!! I hope you are having a fantastic day. Today's card is silhouette card that I am so digging. There is a cartridge that is filled with tons of them and the cart is A Child's Year. If you don't have you will need to find this cart. The only local place to carry this cart is Hobby Lobby. It is very reasonable on cricut website. The designer paper is from Stampin Up and I printed a page from my digital studio. The name of this perfect paper is Timeless Portrait. You really cannot get any better than that. This was too simple just cut one layer from black paper, that's it. I hope you find something to create this weekend. Have a creative day!


2 comments:

  1. Love this card. Simple but sweet. You've inspired me to get it out and make a card to send to my 2 best friends.
    I just signed up to be an e-mail follower.
    DMcardmaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there DMcardmaker, thanks for the sweet message. I am sure your best friends will love it. Thanks for signing up. See you around :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!