It’s Clear




My ladies know how to rack up from Stampin Up. You got to love Stampin Up's quality and art. It seemed as though this would never end and they getting more bags tomorrow. Now on to the card. I haven't made a clear card in a very long time and I wanted to make something clear. I used the stamp set Believe from Stampin Up. I randomly stamp with white Staz On all over the front of the card. Next I added a layer to the inside of the card and then layered the front of the card. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!