3x3 cards


There is always a time where I am looking for a very small card to add to a gift bag or something. This week I will create 3x3 cards and try to incorporate the cricut in each one. I have a workshop going on this Friday and this is the easiest card to make. On this card I used Damask Décor for the butterfly and added some ink.
If you live in the Dallas/ Fort Worth Area and you would like to attend my workshop please email me. Also if you leave a comment I will enter you to win a video tutorial for all these projects. I will choose one person.
Good Luck and Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I love the Easter treat boxes. Please enter me in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!