We are a Pear


Today's card is from Just Because Cards cartridge. Every time Michaels or Joann had this cart on sale I always looked at it and thought the cart was boring. Then I was looking at different blogs and someone made a beautiful card from this cart. Well then I became very curious and starting to look more at the images. I ran out to the store to buy it. The card is 5.5 and the envelope was set to "fit to page". I added some crystal effects to the pear to make it appear to be glossy.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!