Just a Note


So my dear husband comes to tell me he needs a card for someone at work and it would be great he have it by the next day. You can imagine the look on my face when he says all of this. It's about 7pm and I had plans to work on something else. So I ran up to my room and found the flower I used for my video and added some of my new stamps. And here is my creation. Instead of me freaking out I need to make Thank You cards and store them in my room. The next times he comes around I can say I have one made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!