Live, Laugh Love

Good morning Crafters!!! I cannot believe it is already Thursday. We are so close to the weekend. I basically bought this cart because I really wanted the boxes from this particular cart. This box today is a CARD BOX!!! Can you believe there is a full size card box on a cart? There are so many possibilities for this box and I decided to make into a birthday box. I used both the imagine and the expression to make the cut. I used the Imagine to cut out the flowers and various sizes. The color I chose to use for the flowers was Regal Rose and the leaves are Certainly Celery. I selected "fit to page" option on my expression to cut the box and it is all history from there.



Recipe:

Imagine

Expression

Mother's Day Boutique Cart

Holiday Spring Card Cart

Regal Rose ink

Certainly Celery ink

Various size glass beads


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!