I Am There for You


I have decided to move on to the next cartridge. While I was out shopping last week purchasing the Holiday cards I also picked up the Mother's Day Bouquet. All is on the cart is flowers, flowers, and more flowers. Since spring is right around the corner what better time to make flowers crafts for friends. My card base is 5 ½ by 4 1/4. Then I added a 2 in. embossed piece of white card to the front of the card. Next I used my imagine for the flowers. The flowers are cut at 2, 1.7, and 1 inch. I added some details with a white gel pen. Lastly I stamped "I'm there for you" in white craft ink. I hope you enjoy your Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!