I first started off with a fast print and cut. I tried to fit as many heroes and princesses on one page to save money.
Here is what it look like after my machine cut each hero out.
Next cut your 8.5x 11 card stock into strips. If you line the short side then you will not waste a lot paper. I sliced every 2.75 until the end of the paper. Then I rotated the paper to cut at the 6 in. mark. I probably used 3 sheets of paper. This is a paper I bought for about $2.50. WOW! Lots of savings there.
Make sure the short side is against the guide of the cutter.
After all the cutting, I had 12 pieces of 2.75x 6.
I used my scoring board to score 2 7/8 and 3 1/4 on each piece.
I found some find paper in my stash and used a marker in my machine to do all the writing.
Next adhere the layer and hero to the front of the cover.
Run a small strip of adhesive at the very top on the inside to keep the sucker inside of the cover.
Here is a picture of the finished project! Have a great day and enjoy the Super Bowl