Sending Sparkly Love Your Way

Hello Crafters!  I hope you are having a great 2016 so far.  I have been looking at my page and it has been a very long time since I have posted something, BOO.  I got some new things over the last year and I wanted to begin card making again.  My card stash is gone and now it time to make a new one.

To kick off the season, I am made a sparkly shaker card for my sister whom just had surgery early this week.

One of my new toys is the Project Life Fusing tool.  It is 50% off this week at Michaels ($14.99 with the coupon.  I used so old scrapbook page protectors and fused them together trapping the sparkly sequins.  The stamp set is from Stampin Up.  

I will try to post twice a week for now while building my endurance.  Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!