you're sweet

Happy Thursday!!!
Today is one of my favorite types of days.  It is pouring outside and I can use the dark day to get some rest.  I wanted to upload this card I made on Monday.  Yes, Monday!  

At the very bottom of this post you can find the dimensions to my layers for this card.  Everyone knows that Artiste is my favorite cartridge, however another favorite is Create a Critter.  
I found this cute guy on that cartridge and since I had a honeycomb background, he is perfect!

Do not be afraid to use your handwriting in projects.  My handwriting is not the best but it works for me.
In the cricut craft room delete portions of the design and add your personal touch.  I used Peachy Keen Cute and Cuddly stamp for this little guy's face.  

I hope you have a fantastic day and check back in tomorrow for Fabric Friday.

Card Recipe:
8 1/2 x 5 1/2 card base, scored at 4 1/4
Honeycomb layer 5 1/4x 4
Strawberry Slush 4 1/2 x 2 3/4
Stampin Up Designer paper 4 1/4 x 2 1/2
White Layer  2 1/8 x 3 5/8
Stampin Strawberry Slush Designer Paper 2 x 3 1/2
Scallop Circle 3 1/4
White Circle 2 3/4

All paper is from Stampin Up!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!