Season's Greetings

Happy Sunday!  I do not mean to scare you but Christmas is in 157 days.  SCARY!  A tradition I have on my blog is to get a head start in July.  Yes, it is Christmas in July.  This week will be all about Christmas including Fabric Friday.  I am so excited.  I am pulling out old stamps and cartridges to make the week special.  I hope you will join me for seven days of Christmas.
My first card is a ladder card and it was very simple to make.  You will find a list of cartridges and card dimension at the bottom of this post.


I cut this snowman at 3 inch and deleted the face so I would have a place to stamp.

To add details get a fine tip markers and add fun character embellishments.


Here is a close up on his cute face.   Have a great day and join me tomorrow!


Card Recipe
Craft Cardstock: a 5 ½ x 12, scored at 4,8, and 10
Martha Stewart designer paper 4 x 5 ½  and 2 x 5 ½

Carts:
Doodlecharm
Winter Frolic
Everyday Paper Doll
Once Upon a Princess

Stamps:
Peacy Keen -Happy Lashes
Hero Arts for sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!