Happy Birthday!

Happy Sunday!  My niece's birthday is quickly approaching and I made a card fit for the occasion.  Before I made the card I had a thought, "I should make a  quick video demonstrating how to put my card together".  I am little rusty because I haven't done a video in over a year.  I hope you find it useful.  






Materials:
Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Stampin Up Pink Pirouette
My Mind's Eye Hootenanny
Close to My Heart Birthdsy Celebration
Copic Markers RV 00, RV11, E 15, and E 18

Have a great day and I will see later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!