Congratulations

Happy Tuesday!
I am trying to figure out how to keep my blog alive while working full time, being a wife, and mother.  My first desire was to post something at least four times a week but that did not work at all.  I am going to shoot for the stars on this one... 3 times a week.  I know, I know, that is not a lot but that is a start for me.
On to the first card of this week.  My husband's cousin is having a baby in May and I wanted to create a card for her.  I have been a little rusty lately but this card says in Celine Dion's voice "I'm Alive".  Sometimes I need a little inspiration to take off.  
I found some old Stampin Up Designer series paper to provide me with some color inspiration. 
 I must say this is my go to stamp for my expecting mothers.  

My cricut gives me a fast way to get a circle for the layers of my card.


I stamped the image multiple times on different papers to get her outfit and cut out each piece to adhere them to the original layer.

Another look at the final card.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!